The Sunbury Branch has two racquetball courts available for member use, please call 570-286-5636 to schedule a court time.
Racquetball Policies and Procedures
- Use of court FREE to members.
- Court time is limited to the 1 hour reserved unless the court is available.
- Members over age 18 may reserve courts anytime during hours of operation.
- Non-members may not reserve courts. They may play with a member who has a reservation. Guest fee charged.
- Non-members playing w/o a member must pay a guest fee AND an additional $5 court fee.
- Members Age 13 –17 may reserve court time with the following exceptions: Mon-Fri 5-9pm , noon hour, and 6 and 8am.
- No one under Age 12 may use the courts unless they have proper knowledge of Racquetball and have director’s approval.
- Youth may only play in court #2.
- Racquets, balls, and eyewear are available at the front desk.
- Protective eyewear is MANDATORY.
- No black soled shoes allowed on the court.
- No horseplay will be tolerated.