In light of Governor Tom Wolf’s request to close all non-essential businesses, the Greater Susquehanna Valley YMCA closed our branches to help combat COVID-19, effective end of business day on Monday, March 16th.
GSV YMCA MEMBER COMMUNICATION
For more information, please email your home branch:
Sunbury YMCA - Katrina Mouery: email@example.com
Milton YMCA - Andrea McGill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewisburg YMCA at the Miller Center - Wanda Miller: email@example.com
Mifflinburg YMCA Center - Angela Haines: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE Meal Schedule for the Week of April 6th:
One large shopping bag per child that contains 5 dinners and 5 afternoon snacks.
- Mondays - Shikellamy Middle School
- Wednesdays - Sunbury City Skating Rink
- Fridays - Shikellamy High School
- Distribution times are 11:00am to 12:30pm.
Wednesday will contain 2 days of meals and Friday will have 5 days. There is no Monday pick up.
- Families can receive the large bags by driving to the Milton Y's Elm Street Side Door Entrance
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:30 am to 1:00pm.
- These times have been planned so that families who are picking up their breakfast and lunches at the Milton schools can then continue on to the YMCA and pickup an afternoon snack and dinner.
The Milton YMCA will accept delivery requests at Food@gsvymca.org to deliver to families in need in outreach locations.
All meals will be provided on a first come first serve basis. This program is open to all area families in need.
The staff of the GSV YMCA are committed to you, our valued members. While we are apart due to the mandates by Governor Wolf, we are doing our best to provide you and your families with free fitness options to help you continue a healthy lifestyle.
These are unprecedented times for our community. We ask you to please continue supporting your Y. To Stay With Us so that we can continue to be there for you when we re-open our doors.
VIRTUAL GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES