Imagine going to work knowing that what you do each day positively affects the lives of the people in your community. Working at the Y, you’ll discover more than a job—you’ll enjoy a career with a future and the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of those around you. In more than 10,000 communities nationwide, our staff members—of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and life experiences—enjoy the personal satisfaction that comes from nurturing the potential of youth and teens, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors.
- Sunbury YMCA - Child Care Aides - Contact Melissa Barnes, at email@example.com for more details.
- Sunbury YMCA - Group Exercise Instructors - Contact Melanie Garrison, Group Exercise Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Sunbury YMCA - Gymnastics Instructor - Contact Coach Sue at email@example.com for more details.
- Milton YMCA - Group Supervisor - Contact Jody Reuss at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for more details.
- Milton YMCA - Child Care Sub - Contact Jody Reuss at email@example.com or click here for more details.
- Milton YMCA - Life Guards - Contact Ron Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Click here for an application.